Lisa Nudel is the CEO and Founder of Pain Free at Sea, a company created to offer
Posture Therapy sessions and equipment sales all over the world. She has her own product line for the equipment required to help produce the changes needed to stabilize and strengthen the body to become pain free. Her clients love her since achieving their dreams of carrying out a pain free life has become a process that in reality works.
She graduated from Universidad Anahuac del Norte in Mexico City, with a BA in Business Administration and Hospitality. Lisa is a native of Florida, a wife, and a mother of 3 beautiful adult kids.
“My lifelong passion is to exercise and to help people achieve their physical potential through movement”
Lisa is certified in:
- Group Exercises and Personal Trainer with Aerobics and Fitness Association of America AFAA
- Aquatic Fitness Professional with Aquatic Exercise Association AEA
- Kick Boxing Instructor with International Sports Conditioning Association ISCA
- Spinning with Mad Dogg Athletics
- Pilates Method Mat and Apparatus Instructor graduated with Core Dynamics
- Posture Alignment Specialist (PAS), Advance Posture Exercise Therapist (AET), and Exercise Therapy Skills (ETS) graduated in the Egoscue Method
Lisa speaks both English and Spanish. Email her directly to coordinate the best time and day for both of you. If needed, she can work on weekends.
3610 Yacht Club Dr, Suite 616
Aventura FL 33170